Early Bird 2021-2022 Registration Application
Temple Beth Sholom Early Childhood Center reserves the right to refuse or cancel registration and enrollment at any time for reasons of health, safety, or emotional problems that the school deems may endanger the welfare of the children. The school does not have a nurse on the premises. It is agreed that the school will have no responsibility or liability for the transportation of children. The school is not responsible for children before official arrival or after dismissal times. School will be closed when the safety of the children is in question. Placement in an age-appropriate class and choice of teacher shall be made at the sole discretion of the school.
Parent/Guardian must return all school forms, including the medical and immunization information, before the start of the school year, as required by New York State Regulations.
Designated tuition for my child will be paid according to the schedule below:
- First Payment: June 2, 2021. One third due. (Registration is not considered complete until payment is made)
- Second Payment: September 1, 2021. One third due. (Child will not be admitted to school without payment)
- Third Payment: December 1, 2021. One third due. (The initial deposit is applied to the third payment)
Payments can be made by cash, credit card (a 3% service fee will be added to each charge) or check made payable to Temple Beth Sholom.
DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
$300 is refundable, when notice of withdrawal is given in writing before March 1, 2021. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER MARCH 1, 2021.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
- By June 28th full tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- By September 3rd – 80% tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- Between September 3rd & October 31st – 50% tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER NOVEMBER 1, 2021.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Sign up by January 31, 2021 and lock in last year’s 2020-2021 tuition rates before they go up!
*REFER A FRIEND DISCOUNT
Refer a friend to our Early Childhood Center program for the 2021-2022 school year, and when enrollment is complete, you will each receive a $150 credit per family that can be applied to Early Childhood Center tuition, Beth Sholom Day Camp, Religious School tuition or TBS membership. Please share information about our program with your friends and neighbors!
BUNDLE & SAVE ON CAMP AND SCHOOL
You will save even more when you sign up for Beth Sholom Day Camp at the same time! Save an additional $1000 off school tuition and $500 off Beth Sholom Day Camp rates if you sign up by January 31, 2021. Registration and deposits must be paid for both camp and school to receive discount.