2020-2021 Registration ApplicationTemple Beth Sholom Early Childhood Center reserves the right to refuse or cancel registration and enrollment at any time for reasons of health, safety, or emotional problems that the school deems may endanger the welfare of the children. The school does not have a nurse on the premises. It is agreed that the school will have no responsibility or liability for the transportation of the children. The school is not responsible for children before official arrival or after dismissal. School will be closed when the safety of the children is in question.
Placement in an age appropriate class and choice of teacher shall be made at the sole discretion of the school.
Parent/Guardian must provide the proper medical forms before the school year begins as required by N.Y. State Regulations.
The designated tuition for my child’s class will be paid according to the payment schedule below:
- 1st Payment June 3, 2020 (Registration is not considered complete until payment is made.)
- 2nd Payment September 2, 2020 (Child will not be admitted to school without payment.)
- 3rd Payment December 2, 2020
- The deposit is applied to the third payment.
Payments can be made by cash, credit card (a 3% service fee will be added to each charge) or check made payable to Temple Beth Sholom.
Deposit Refund Policy
$300 is refundable, when notice of withdrawal is given in writing before March 1, 2020. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER MARCH 1, 2020.
Tuition Refund Policy
- By June 29th full tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- By September 3rd – 80% tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- Between September 3rd & October 31st – 50% tuition refund (excluding deposit)
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER NOVEMBER 1, 2020.
Refer a Friend Discount
Refer a friend to our Early Childhood Center program for the 2020-2021 year, and when enrollment is completed, you will each receive $150 per family that can be applied to Early Childhood tuition, camp, other school tuition or TBS membership. Please feel free to tell your friends about our great school and to be in touch with us.